aREA Art opportunities
- DEADLINE FOR ENTRY for the 2017 ART AT THE OPOMAC 6th Annual National Fine Art Competition is APRIL 14th. The show will run from May 13th through July 1st at the OPOMAC in Graham. For more information and a copy of the prospectus, click the link: [2017OPOMAC].
- WATERCOLOR WORKSHOP BY RANDY MEADOR: April 28, 29 and 30th at Davis & Blevins Gallery in Saint Jo ($300 - lunch provided first two days. Class begins at 10am on 4/28 and 9am the other two days. Call to reserve your spot ($100 deposit required) at 940-995-2786
- DEADLINE FOR ENTRY for the Breckenridge Fine Arts Center's 26th Annual JURIED ART SHOW & COMPETITION is May 31st. The show runs from July 18th through September 9th at thhe BFAC. For more information and a copy of the prospectus, click [here].
- DEADLINE FOR ENTRY for the CHISHOLM TRAIL ART ASSOCIATION'S 1st Annual Juried CHISHOLM TRAIL ART SHOW is June 1st. The show will run from July 1st through August 15th at the Tales 'N' Trails Museum in Nocona. For more information go to our page: [National Juried Art Show]
- WATERCOLOR WORKSHOP BY SOON Y. WARREN sponsored by CTAA: July 26, 27 & 28th at Central Christian Church's Fellowship Hall in Nocona ($150 - $50 nonrefundable advance deposit required). Call to reserve your spotat 940-872-2517.