aREA Art opportunities
- APRIL 8 - 13, 2018: PASTEL WORKSHOP BY JANET THOMPSON at the 404 Ranch north of Stephenville. More information can be found by calling Jackie Railsback at the Gidden's Gallery in Grapevine at (817) 657-8691 or clicking [here] for a flyer. $800 includes the 5 day workshop, and food & lodging for 6-7 nights.
- APRIL 27th & 28th EXHIBITION: "Thy Kingdom Come" Art Show at the Christian Arts Museum at 3205 Hamilton in Fort Worth. Email for more information about exhibiting: email@example.com.
- MAY 4, 5 & 6: PAINTING WITH INTENT WORKSHOP with E. Melinda Morrison at Davis & Blevins Gallery in Saint Jo. Can use oils, acrylics or pastels! For information, call the Gallery at 490-995-2786 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DEADLINE FOR ENTRY is MAY 31, 2018: BFAC's 27th Annual Juried Art Show & Competition. Show runs from July 17th through August 31st at the Breckenridge Fine Art Center. For a copy of the prospectus, click [here].
- DEADLINE FOR ENTRY is JUNE 1st, 2018: CHISHOLM TRAIL ART ASSOCIATION'S OIL & GAS ART SHOW at Tales 'N' Trails Museum runs from June 30, 2018 to August 17, 2018. Cash prizes! More information can be found on this website's National Juried Art Show page - or by calling Gale Cochran-Smith at (940) 872-2517 or email to email@example.com
- JULY 14: ALCOHOL INKS ON CERAMIC TILE ART CLASS BY CINDY WESTBROOK at Tales 'N' Trails Museum in Nocona. Call (940) 825-5330 to reserve a spot. $40 per person - includes all materials to complete 4 tiles! See museum website for more information: www.TalesNTrails.org
- JULY 18, 19 & 20: WATERCOLOR WORKSHOP BY SOON Y. WARREN sponsored by CTAA. NOW TAKING DEPOSITS!!!! Cost of the the three day workshop is $200, including a $50 deposit to reserve a spot. The subjects for the two paintings will be an iris and a marble. The place will be the Fellowship Hall of the Central Christian Church in Nocona. To download a flyer, click [here]. For more information, contact Gale Cochran-Smith at (940) 872-2517 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- AUGUST 11: ACRYLIC POUR PAINTING ART CLASS BY DEBBIE MALONE at Tales 'N' Trails Museum in Nocona. Call (940) 825-5330 to reserve a spot. $60 per person - includes all materials to complete 4 paintings! See the museum website for more information: www.TalesNTrails.org
- OCTOBER 19, 20 & 21: WATERCOLOR WORKSHOP BY RANDY MEADOR in Saint Jo. For more information contact Davis & Blevins Gallery at 490-995-2786 or email to email@example.com.